So, you want to get into real estate investing and you think you can make some quick money flipping properties? Everyone’s doing it so why can’t you? After you take this course, you’ll be ready to get started.
“Fix’n’Flip” refers to real estate investing by purchasing a property, usually below market value, with the intention of renovating or “fixing” it and then selling it for a profit. But like any investment, there are some things you need to know to be successful at it:
- It’s not a get-rich-quick scheme. It requires time, money, and effort to find the right property, renovate it, and sell it for a profit. There is also a degree of risk involved, as the housing market can fluctuate, and unexpected expenses can arise during the renovation process.
- It’s important to have a solid understanding of the local housing market before flipping a house. Investors should research the market trends and understand the demographics and neighborhood dynamics before investing in a property or, even better, consult with a real estate agent with knowledge of the trends.
- Renovating a property can be expensive, and it’s important to budget accordingly. Investors should have a thorough understanding of the costs involved in renovating the property, including materials, labor, and permits.
- It’s important to have a solid exit strategy. Investors should have a plan in place for how they will sell the property once it’s renovated. This may involve working with a real estate agent, listing the property for sale, or being prepared to pivot and rent the property instead.
We’ll discuss all of this and more in What to Fix When You Flip – specifically walking step by step through:
– how to get the most bang for your buck
– how to renovate for the neighborhood
– how to properly estimate your potential profit in a volatile real estate market
If you want to avoid the common mistakes investors make, then invest in yourself and register below.
There are no reviews yet.